Every year, I pick a big project to pursue. Last year, my goal was to dive deep into embedded Linux and share more content on my blog. In 2022, I am looking for high-impact projects, and I don’t want to do it in isolation. I am not sure what such a project will look like. This is an open-ended solicitation for collaborators. Do you have any specific project ideas you would like to collaborate on? Do you need help building something big? I hope to find like-minded individuals to work with during 2022.
I’ve made a list of some areas of interest below. These are not the only things I am interested in, and I am certainly open to other ideas. If you are working on a project that fits my areas of interest (or something else!), please reach out.
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of things I would consider:
- Advisory roles for startups and other entrepreneurial ventures
- Content creation (new blogs, book publishing, video series, podcasting)
- “No code” and “low code” tools
- Programming language design
- Developer tool and infra
- Web3 / blockchain
- Embedded systems, Raspberry Pi, Arduino
- Internet of Things
- 3D printing and CNC manufacturing.
- Indieweb / decentralized / p2p software
- Spaced repetition systems
- Something else? Please contact me.
If you have a specific, articulated idea about a side project you would like to work on and have a track record of consistent involvement in these sorts of projects, please contact me via Reddit, LinkedIn, and Twitter.